- Jake departed from Chicago to Luxembourg
- Kelsey departed from Milan to Luxembourg
- Both arrived in Luxembourg City in the evening
- Walked approximately 26 miles across Luxembourg from Belgium to Germany
- Slept in Luxembourg
- Saw sights in Luxembourg City
- Caught the 16:00 train to Paris
- Had dinner at À la Biche au Bois
- Woke up early to go to the Palace of Versailles with free admission because it was the first Sunday of the month
- Jake took a direct flight from Paris Orly to Newark at 18:55
- Kelsey takes a flight from Paris Orly to Geneva
After reading over the Year 4 itinerary once again, I thought, “Oh my god…we’re insane.”
Two years out from that trip, I’m not sure that I would do something like that again in that type of time frame. What a year 2019 was for travel!
Come back next week for Year 5 when we head to Africa right before the COVID-19 shutdown.